Vibrating table is also called "vibration table", which simulates the damage to the products caused by the bumps in the transportation process of cars, and is used to identify the ability of the products to endure environmental vibration. It is applicable to the research, development, quality control and manufacturing of various industries, such as electronics, electromechanical, optoelectronic, automobile, automobile and toy.Is your product quality reliability rare test machine.
The simulated transport vibration test bench is suitable for vibration test of toys, electronics, furniture, gifts, ceramics, communication, equipment, computers and automobile parts, etc.The machine is manufactured according to the similar equipment in Europe and America and vibrates in rotation, which conforms to the European and American transportation standards and the testing standards of EN71 ANSI, UL, ASTM, ISTA, etc.
1. Maximum test load (kg) : 100kg (or specified)
2. Test table size: 1200 x 1000mm (or specified)
3. Frequency range: 100-300rpm
4. Amplitude range: 1 inch (25.4mm)
5. Vibration mode: rotary type
6. Simulated speed: 25-40km /h
7. Control motor: dc motor (variable frequency motor can be replaced according to customer requirements)
8. Power supply voltage: AC220V 50HZ
9. Machine weight: about 150kg