Utm Testing Machine is suitable for testing the mechanical properties of various metallic and non-metallic materials such as tensile, compression, bending, shear, tearing, stripping and puncture.Obtain elongation, tensile strength, bending modulus, elastic modulus, yield strength and other indicators.
B 8808 、GB 13022、GB 1040、GB 4850、GB 7753、GB 7754、GB 453、GB/T 17200、GB/T 16578、GB/T 7122、GB/T 2790、GB/T 2791、GB/T 2792、ASTM E4、ASTM D828、ASTM D882、ASTM D1938、ASTM D3330、ASTM F88、ASTM F904、ISO 37、JIS P8113、QB/T 2358、QB/T 1130
1. Machine load: 2000kg (20KN)
2. Load yuan: 100kg, 200kg, 500kg, 1000kg, 2000kg within the optional
3. Instrument accuracy: 0.5 (with qualification certificate)
4. Measuring range of test force: 0.1% -- 100% FS
5. Force control rate adjustment range: 0.02-100%FS /S
6. Relative error of force control speed: within 0.5% of the set value
Resolution of the test force: 1/ 400000 of the maximum test force (the full range resolution remains unchanged)
8. Displacement accuracy: 0.5% (displacement resolution :0.001mm)
9. Relative error of displacement indicator: within 0.5% of the indicator
10. Displacement resolution: 0.025 m
11. Displacement rate control accuracy: within 0.5% of the set value
12. Effective test space: 450 x 400 mm
13. Leadboard stroke: about 800mm
14. Power system: panasonic servo AC motor and inverter with worm gear reducer.Low noise, high efficiency
15. Control system: 0.001~500 mm/min
16. Power supply: 220v,50HZ for convenient laboratory working environment
Full displacement: decoder 1000P/R, accuracy =0.001mm
18. Machine size: about 180kg, 800 * 500 * 1700 mm (length * width * height)
19. Display system: legal version of Windows 7 home version of the professional mechanical testing and control software
(I) General test items :(general display value and calculated value)
Tensile stress. Tensile strength
Elongation at break
Constant elongation at constant stress
Any point force value any point elongation
The adhesive force and take the peak value
Special Test Items
1. Elastic coefficient is young's modulus of elasticity
Definition: ratio of normal stress component to normal strain with the same phase.To determine the coefficient of material rigidity, the higher the value, the stronger the material.
2. Proportion limit: the load is proportional to the elongation within a certain range, and the large zui stress is the ratio limit.
3. Elastic limit: large zui stress that the material can bear without deformation.
4. Elastic deformation: the deformation of the material completely disappears after the load is removed.
5. *Deformation: after the load is removed, the material remains deformed.
6. Yield point: when the material is stretched, the deformation increases rapidly while the stress remains unchanged. This point is the yield point.The yield points are divided into upper and lower yield points,
Generally the above yield points are regarded as yield points.
Yield: when the yield yield exceeds the yield limit, the yield is no longer proportional to the elongation.
Up and down, elongation occurs greater change, this phenomenon is called yield.
7. Yield strength: the load at which the * elongation reaches a specified value at stretching, divided by the original area of the parallel section.
8. Spring K value: ratio of force component with deformation and phase to deformation.
9. Effective elasticity and hysteresis loss: the specimen is stretched to a certain elongation at a certain speed on a copper tube tensile testing machine
The percentage of the work recovered when the specimen contracts and the work consumed when the specimen is stretched to a specified load, i.e
Effective elasticity;The percentage of the energy lost during the elongation and contraction of the sample to the work consumed during the elongation is determined, i.e