Strength test machine are widely used in metal, non-metallic materials, mechanical properties such as pressure and bending shear test.With a wide variety of affix, can also be used for material and components of mechanical properties test.In the specimen deformation is large, fast test of rope, belt, silk, rubber, plastics, and other areas of the material test, also have a very broad application prospects.Suitable for quality supervision, teaching, scientific research, aerospace, steel, metallurgy, automobile, construction materials, and other areas of the test.
Meet the national standard GB/T228.1-2010 "metallic materials tensile testing at", GB/T7314-2005 "metal compression test method" requirement, in line with the GB, ISO, ASTM, DIN, and other standard data processing.Can accord with the requirement of users and provide standard.
1. Specification and model: LR-
2. Maximum test load: can be changed arbitrarily within 5000N);
3. Force measurement accuracy: 0.5;
4. Effective force range: 0.2-100%
5. Force measurement accuracy: within 0.5% of the indicated value;
6. Resolution of test force: 1/500000 of the maximum test force
7. Adjustment range of test speed: 0.001-500mm/min
8. Speed accuracy: within 0.5% of the indicated value;
9. Deformation measurement range: 0.2% -- 100%FS;
10. Deformation accuracy: within 0.5% of the indicated value;
11. Deformation resolution: 1/250,000 of the maximum deformation (the overall resolution remains unchanged);
12. Displacement accuracy: within 0.5% of the indicated value;
13. Displacement resolution: 0.5 m;
14. Safety device: electronic limit protection;
15. Overload protection: 10% automatic protection over the maximum load;
16. Data collection frequency: 200times/ SEC;
17. Effective test stroke: 800mm;
18. Effective test width: 150mm;
19. Power motor: single-phase AC 220V 10%, 400W;
20. Weight of main engine: 95kg.