Plastic testing machine is designed and manufactured according to the requirements of GB/T3682-2000, the main parameters meet the requirement, ASTM1238 ISO1133-97 standard can be used to ABS, polystyrene, polyethylene, polypropylene, polyamide, fiber, resin, acrylic ester, polyformaldehyde, poly carbonate. Fluorine plastics, and other plastic material of the melt mass flow rate (MFR) or melt volume flow rate (MVR) for measurement. The instrument has English LCD display, automatic timing, automatic blanking, automatic printing and other functions.
1. LCD Chinese display and keyboard input can set time, temperature and sampling times intuitively and conveniently.
2. The use of 32-bit ** single-chip microcomputer as the control kernel, computing speed, data accuracy is high.
3. The speed of temperature acquisition is fast and the accuracy is high, which provides a physical guarantee for the accuracy of temperature control.
4. Embedded operating system, reasonable internal task scheduling, accurate timing and delay control, ensuring the accuracy of temperature control, voice prompt and other operations.
5. Can calculate, save and print test results.
6. Adopt the quality method (MFR) test.
7. Automatic cutting during testing and manual cutting during instrument adjustment.
8. The machine has beautiful appearance, reasonable design, stable performance and convenient operation
Main technical parameters and their precision:
Temperature control parameters:
Temperature control range: 50-400 ℃
Temperature control precision: ± 0.2 ℃
Display resolution: 0.1 ℃
Maximum power consumption: 500 W
Temperature recovery time: 4 min
Piston position detection:
Distance between upper and lower rings: 30 mm
Displacement control accuracy: 0.1mm
Standard parts parameters:
Cylinder bore size: ￠9.550 ± 0.025 mm
The piston head size: ￠9.475 ± 0.01 mm
Piston head length: 6.35 0.1mm
Mouth membrane diameter: ￠2.095 ±0.005 mm
Weight: 0.325 kg (including rod), 0.875 kg, 0.96 kg, 1.2 kg, 1.64 kg in total