ISO180 ASTM D256 Izod Pendulum Impact Resistance Test Machine of Plastics
1. LCD digital display cantilever beam impact tester is for hard plastic, nylon, hard rubber, electrical insulation materials and other non-metallic materials under dynamic load resistance impact performance testing instrument, is a non-metallic materials manufacturers, the quality department necessary testing instrument, also an important part of the scientific research units for the new material research instrument.
The company's digital display cantilever impact testing machine can print out the test results and other functions.
2. Main features
2.1. The machine adopts semi-automatic control, with simple operation and high work efficiency.
2.2. The special LCD screen equipped with the machine can display real-time information.
2.3. Printable output.
3 standards of implementation
3.1 iso180-2000 determination of impact strength of plastic-hard material cantilever beam
3.2 GB/T1843 -- 2008 impact test method for rigid plastic cantilever beam
3.3 JB/T8761 -- 1998 impact testing machine for plastic cantilever beam
ASTM d256-2010 test method for determining the impact strength of plastic IZOD pendulum
4. Main technical parameters
4.1 impact energy: the cantilever beam 11J, 5.5j or the maximum impact energy shall be specified by the user.
4.2 prehoisting Angle of pendulum: 1500
4.3 power supply: ac 220V 50Hz
4.4. Overall dimension: 360 240 680mm
4.5. Net weight: about 80kg
5. If the pendulum's nominal energy value is not listed in the above table, the user shall calculate it by himself according to the following formula:
MN = EN/(1 + sin (PI / 3)] ≌ 0.535898 EN
MN: pendulum moment (N·m)
EN: pendulum nominal energy (J)
6. Working environment and conditions
6.1 at room temperature control range: 10 ℃ ~ 35 ℃
6.2 relative humidity 80%
6.3 the equipment shall be firmly installed on a solid foundation, the quality of which shall be at least 40 times the mass of the pendulum used, and its levelness shall be 0.2:1000
6.4 no vibration, corrosive medium or strong electromagnetic interference in the surrounding environment.
[body] : parts supporting the equipment and fixing the position of the equipment.
[support] : fixed sample.
Cantilever beam pendulum: a sample that is impact-supported into a vertical cantilever beam
[pendulum bar] : it connects the pendulum with the shaft and ACTS as a moment arm.The length of the pendulum rod has direct proportional influence on the moment of the pendulum and the impact energy.
[pendulum hanging mechanism] : fix the Angle when the pendulum rises and hang the pendulum.
【 liquid crystal display 】 : display the impact absorption work, impact strength and so on, and can print out.This is the spline size setting interface. In this interface, you can set the length, width and thickness of the spline. For example, the length of the spline is 20mm.
When the overall parameters are set, press "EXIT" to EXIT the current interface and return to the main interface
3.2. Operation process
Below, the cantilever beam is 5.5j and the unit of toughness is KJ/M2.Sample length: 80mm width: 10mm;Thickness: 4mm;Notch depth: 2.00mm as an example to illustrate the specific operation.
1. The main interface will be displayed after startup and system initialization.
2. Click "set" to enter the parameter setting interface.
3. The unit selection, selection of KJ / ㎡, the energy of the impact energy of the pendulum, the impact velocity of 3.5 m/s, select "cantilever" impact way.
4. Press ">, >, >, >" to enter the spline setting interface. Set the length, width and thickness as 80mm, 8mm and 4mm, respectively.
5. Before the test, drop the pendulum naturally. When the pendulum is still, click "zero setting" to clear the elevation Angle.
6. Click "mode conversion" to adjust the impact mode to "air impact test", and then press the "impact" button on the panel. At this time, the electromagnet attracts and the pendulum moves freely.This step must be taken.
7. After testing the loss of energy, put the sample into the lower fixture, and use the centering template to determine the location of the gap.Swing the pendulum upward, at 150 degrees, and block it with a lever to make sure the swing range is free from obstructions and other personnel.Click "mode conversion" to change the impact mode to "impact test" state, and then click the "impact" button on the right side of the panel to make the pendulum swing naturally.After completion of action on the upper left screen "RT MAX" is displayed after the biggest impact Angle value, then the "1", shows the Angle and the end result, namely xxxKJ / ㎡
8. Such as do many times test, then remove the remains of the plate, back into the plate, as shown in step 7, pendulum whereabouts, test results will be automatically displayed in the 1 ~ 12 number 2 in the number, followed by analogy, after the shock will show the results of the average in the bottom of the screen, "Angle" and "energy" shows average for many times.
9. If one of them is deleted, first click "impact allowed" to change the state to "impact forbidden", then click 1~12 in the middle of the screen to select the one to be deleted, click and delete it, and then calculate the average value of the remaining angles and strength automatically at the average value below.
10. After the completion of the whole group of tests, press "print" to print and save the test results.
11. End of test.To turn it off.
Prepare samples, measure and record data