Wet Scrub Resistance And Cleanability Test Equipment DIN EN ISO 11998
Resistance to scrubbing of building coatings on surfaces requires a brush or other means of testing the resistance to scrubbing.
Scrubbing test produces a small area of repeated damage to the sample caused by wear or erosion, mimicking daily use or wear.
Examples of testing include interior and exterior building coatings, wall paper or carpets.
This instrument adopts soap water circulation device, which has the characteristics of novel structure and simple operation.
Scabbability tester can measure the scabbability and the properties related to the abrasion resistance of the coating.
Two brushes were used to accelerate the experiment of "wear and tear".
Meet the standards: CASTM, DIN, ISO, gb9755-2014
Main technical parameters:1, brush specifications: 38 x90mm floor uniform 60 Ф 19 mm 3 holes in pig hair) hair long
2. Dead weight of the brush (including brush set): 450±2g
3. Drop speed: increase drop size by about 0.04g per second
4. Brush stroke: 300mm
5. Brush operation frequency: 37±1 times/min
6. Display number of counting control: 5 digits
7. Counting range: 99999 times. When the starting instrument reaches the preset number, it will stop automatically and count automatically.
8. Size of test plate: 430X150X3mm
9. Motor power: 25W
10. Power supply: 220V 50HZ
11. External size: 570X420X300mm
12. Machine weight: 32kg