Heat Seal Tester is based on the heat sealing method, and is professionally applicable to the determination of heat seal temperature, dwell time, and the pressure of various composite films to guide industrial production. The instrument adopts the specially designed heat sealing jaws, which completely conform to multiple national and international.
1. Digital P.I.D. temperature control technology ensures the preset temperature to be reached rapidly without fluctuations.
2. Wide range control of temperature, pressure and time that meet various test conditions
3. Manual or pedal switch, as well as anti-scald design provides convenient and safe operating environment
4. The instrument is controlled by micro-computer with LCD, PVC operation panel and menu interface
5. Professional software supports remote operation for convenient data saving, exporting and printing.
Heat Seal Tester is composed of upper and lower heat sealing jaws. Before the test, preset the heat seal temperature, pressure and dwell time value, place the specimen in between the upper and lower jaws, and then press start button. The whole sealing process can be finished automatically
Standards: QB/T 2358、ASTM F2029、YBB 00122003
Room temperature ~ 300°C
0.05 MPa ~ 0.7MPa
330 mm x 10 mm (customization available)
Single heating surface or double heating surfaces
Gas Supply Pressure
0.05 MPa ~ 0.7MPa (outside of supply scope)
Ф6 mm PU Tubing
536 mm (L) x 335 mm (W) x 413 mm (H)
AC 220V 50Hz
Standard configuration：Mainframe, Foot Switch, Micro Printer
Optional Parts：Professional Software, Communication Cable
1. The gas supply port of the instrument is Φ6 mm PU tubing;
2. Customers will need to prepare for gas supply .