Application and scope of elmendorf tearing strength tester :
The paper tear meter is a paper tear strength measurement instrument.Its main technical indicators and performance parameters in accordance with ISO1974 "paper - tear degree determination (alimendorf method)" and GB455.1 "paper tear degree determination method" and other standards of the relevant provisions, is the paper, scientific research and product quality supervision and inspection and other industries and departments ideal test equipment.
Technical parameters of electronic paper tear meter:
1. Measuring range: 10 ~ 1000mN, in which standard pendulum and light pendulum are standard configuration, and the lightest pendulum is customized according to user requirements
2. Standard pendulum: 10 ~ 1000mN, dividing value 10mN
3. Light pendulum: 10 ~ 500mN, dividing value 5mN
4. Lightest pendulum: 10 ~ 200mN, dividing value 2mN
5. Value indicating accuracy value indicating error: within the range of 20% ~ 80% of the upper limit, 1%; outside the range, 0.5%FS
6. Repeatability error: within the range of 20% ~ 80% of the upper limit, less than or equal to 1%; outside the range, less than or equal to 0.5%FS
7. Tearing moment arm: (104 1)mm
8. Initial Angle: 27.5 ゜ ± 0.5 °
9. Tearing distance: (43 0.5)mm
10. Size of paper clip: (25 x 15) mm
11. The distance between paper clips: (2.8 0.3)mm
12. Working conditions: temperature 20 ℃ plus or minus 10 ℃;No vibration, no corrosive gas, clean working environment;The work table is smooth and stable.
Elmendorf Tearing Strength Tester features:
1. High precision: high precision Angle sensor is adopted to make the resolution up to 0.1mn and ensure the test accuracy error within 1%.This instrument is a kind of tear meter with high precision in China, and can be used by users to check the values with self-equipped weights.
2. Good stability: the attached weight can be easily calibrated at any time, and the built-in friction compensation device of the pendulum shaft reduces the influence of friction on the test, making the result more accurate and stable.
3. Easy to use, easy to operate: LCD Chinese display, friendly man-machine interface operation, automatic completion of the test, with test data statistical processing function, microprinter output.Automatic pendulum release control and automatic memory and display of results reduce human error and make the results stable and correct.
4. Easy to measure and calibrate: the instrument is equipped with special calibration weights and built-in calibration procedures to facilitate the measurement and calibration department (a third party) to calibrate the instrument.During the calibration, enter the calibration test program, screw the calibration weight into the calibration screw hole, and then the indication error calibration can be carried out easily.
National standard for electronic paper tear: GB/T455.1, GB/T2679.5