1.stm-iv stromer viscometer operation manual overview:
Stormer viscometer is used to measure paint and other paint viscosity with KU.The instrument can display the KU value that characterizes the viscosity of the tested sample, or the load value associated with the KU value (unit: g).
This instrument is controlled by microcomputer.Mixing blade by a special constant speed motor drive, rotate at a speed of 200 r/min, stirring blades rotating resistance moment in the tested samples from computer to KU values (Krebs Krebs units (KU) produce 200 RPM speed required to load a logarithmic function, commonly used to represent the viscosity of the brush and roller coating) said.The operator only needs to put the agitating blade into the measured sample to the specified depth, and can directly read the KU value or the associated load value of the measured sample from the instrument without consulting the table.
The instrument is designed according to ASTM-D562 and gb9269-88.
2. Stm-iv stromer viscometer operation manual technical parameters:
1. Measurement range: 40.2KU ~ 141.0KU (KU value),32g ~ 1099g (load value)
2. Measurement accuracy: ± 1.5% of the full range
3. Measurement repeatability: ± 1.5% of the full range
4. Rotating speed of stirring shaft: 200r/min±1r/min
5. Container volume: about 500ml
6. Input voltage: 220V50Hz
7. Power: 10w
8. Overall dimension: 210×180×500mm (length × width × height)
9. Weight: 10Kg
1. The instrument should be placed on a firm flat surface away from strong airflow, strong magnetic field, strong electric field and strong pulse impact interference.
2. In order to ensure the safety of the operator, the power outlet in the laboratory should be grounded reliably.
3. The temperature in the laboratory should be 23oCK2oC, and the relative humidity should be no more than 75%.
4. Sample temperature: 23ock0.2oc.
4. Operation and use:
1. Remove the instrument from the box and place it on the workbench.
2. Remove the agitator blade from the packing box, insert it into the sleeve of the rotating shaft, and fix it with the jack screw, which should be mounted on the flat mouth of the agitator blade.
3. Plug in the power plug, open the power switch at the rear, and the system starts self-inspection. After the self-inspection, the system enters the standby state, and the display displays "--".
4. Fully stir the sample to be tested into the container provided by the instrument, with the liquid level about 10mm away from the mouth of the container.
5. Put the container containing the sample to be tested on the container seat and select the measurement unit (" KU "means the KU value of the sample to be tested and" gm "means the load value of the sample to be tested).Press down the lifting handle and dip the agitator blade into the sample to be tested. The mark on the agitator blade shaft is flush with the liquid level.The instrument began to work automatically.6, a few seconds after the display will show the viscosity of the sample to be tested, at this time you can read.
The sample under test must be stirred for a few seconds to reach a dynamic equilibrium, at which point the data displayed can be considered accurate.The instrument shows "--" before data is displayed)
7. After the measurement, lift the lifting handle to a high place. There is a limit device at a position close to a high place, which can keep the instrument in this position at all times.The instrument stops turning and returns to standby mode.
8, the instrument built-in intelligent display stability program, so that each measurement reading is stable and unchanged, easy for the operator to read, if you want to measure different units of measurement, no need to stop, as long as the selection switch to the unit of measurement can be.
9. This instrument is equipped with an external HOLD switch. When the HOLD switch is turned on (down), the number of the sample to be measured can be kept unchanged.This instrument has retention memory function. When the retention switch is closed, the previous measurement can be recovered as long as the retention switch is opened.To remeasure, turn the hold switch off (up).
5. matters needing attention:
1. There are precise measuring parts in the case of the instrument, which should be handled with care.
2. This instrument is a special instrument. Non-professionals should not disassemble the instrument shell by themselves to avoid affecting the measurement accuracy of the instrument.
3. When the instrument is temporarily not in use, keep the lifting handle of the instrument on the high limit device instead of making it in a low position, otherwise, it may cause the phenomenon of ineffective lifting.
4. Come to our company for testing once a year or send it to relevant measurement monitoring department for testing once a year.