Printing Proofer Character
1. Automatic ink leveling, stable operation, precision processing
2. Uniform ink time, the speed can be set
3. Printing pressure and speed can be adjusted, printing speed 3 gear: low, medium, high
4. Uniform ink speed: low, medium, high, 3 gears setting, each time can be proofing 4 colors
5. Suitable for printing offset ink spot color proofing, 4 primary color areas, 4 light color areas, easy to 6. Compare colors, easy to use.
7. Use color measurement with spectrophotometer to detect ink color phase, dry and wet, gloss, Lab value.
4pcs-Primary colors，45X225/pcs（Light color area 4pcs）
Rate Of Power
Color Sample Size
Offset Printing Ink Printer
1. Working conditions
1.1 Operating environment, voltage, humidity and other technical requirements of the equipment
Under normal temperature working environment, the voltage is not higher than 220v.
2. Technical requirements and configuration
2.1 Main functions
Press the ink on the paper substrate according to certain technical requirements to test the printing effect of the ink under different conditions.The printed color bar can be tested (such as gloss, color density, measurement color data LAB/CH value, contrast, etc.) to identify printing adaptability of ink, color difference of spot color or four-color ink, etc.
2.2 Technical indicators:
2.2.1 Rubber roll material
Material can be used for ordinary offset printing ink and vegetable oil base ink
2.2.2 Printing speed
The printing speed range is: high speed: 20 r/min, medium speed: 15r/min, low speed: 10r/min.
2.2.3 Color bar size
Application size: 45X225mm
2.2.4 Specification of embossed paper
It is best to print paper with thickness of 0~2.50 mm and plastic film with thickness of 1mm
2.2.5 Steel roll speed
Cleaning: 100 RPM ~800 RPM;
Uniform ink: 100 RPM ~1000 RPM
The steady ink velocity: high speed: 1000r /min, medium speed: 800r/min, low speed: 650r/min.
In addition to the standard configuration, also need to match the corresponding computer and special cleaning agent
Paper, ink, plastic film