Barcol hardness tester is a indentation type hardness tester.It can be used to quickly test the hardness of aluminum and aluminum alloy materials in accordance with ASTM B648.
Pap hardness tester is mainly used to test the hardness of aluminum and aluminum alloy, but also can test the hardness of other soft metal and glass fiber reinforced plastic products.Can test all kinds of large, wide and thick workpiece and assembly parts, test plate, strip, profile, forgings, castings and so on.
The w-20 type wechsler hardness tester, widely used in the aluminum processing industry, is suitable for most aluminum alloys.For 2024, 7075 and other super hard aluminum alloy, w-b75 wechsler hardness tester or pap hardness tester can be used.For pure aluminum, low hardness aluminum alloy, special thick aluminum alloy and other inconvenient to use wechsler hardness tester aluminum alloy workpiece should use the pap hardness tester.
Pap hardness tester is generally used as a supplement to wechsler hardness tester when testing pure aluminum, low hardness aluminum alloy and super and super thick materials.
* Small size, light weight (510g), easy to carry.
* Single hand operation, no need to use experience, in any situation, as long as the hand and can be tested.
* Wide test range.It can be tested from very soft pure aluminum to very hard aluminum alloys, with an effective test range equivalent to brinell hardness
25 ~ 135 hb.
* High sensitivity.The wechsler hardness tester has only 20 scales, while the PVH hardness tester has 100 scales for higher sensitivity.
* The phardness tester is only tested on one side of the sample, without support, and is suitable for testing extra-large and extra-thick workpieces and assemblies.
* Easy conversion.The hardness values of brinell, rockwell, wechsler and wechsler can be obtained by the conversion table
4. Technical parameters:
The effective measurement range of 0 ~ 100HBa is equivalent to 25 ~ 135HBW
Resolution： 0.5 HBa
The indication error is 42 ~ 52 HBa ±2.0 HBa
84 ~ 88 HBa± 1.0 HBa
The repeatability error was 42 ~ 52 HBa±2.5 HBa
84 ~ 88 HBa ±1.5 HBa