ISO 11925 Combustibility Test Furnace For Building Materials
The combustibility test furnace of the building materials controlled by the touch screen adopts the stainless steel box. It is an upgraded product with touch screen control, controllable automatic lifting and lowering of samples, and advance and backward adjustment of Bunsen lamp on the basis of the old jck-2 product. It is a high-configuration testing instrument for burning grade of building materials produced in strict accordance with the provisions of national standard gb8626-2007.The combustibility test furnace of building materials is used to measure the combustibility of building products in normal combustion environment by direct impact of small flame on vertically placed samples.The flammability test furnace of building materials is used to determine the combustion performance of grade B building materials (i.e. the determination of the combustion performance/flame retardant grade B of building materials) by means of Kleinbrenner principle of Germany and direct impact of small vertical flame.
1. In line with ergonomic operation design, all the tests are completed by touch screen operation, with high degree of automation, which can store the previous test results and review the previous test data;
2. Servo motor driving model frame can be controlled and lifted automatically;
3. Bunsen lamp can be adjusted back and forth;
4.1.5mm stainless steel steel plate box;
5.2 double Angle observation and test of toughened Pyrex door, double (with lock) is convenient and practical
6. High pressure automatic ignition, durable combustion;
7. Ignition source can automatically tilt 45 degrees;
8. Flame height is adjusted by precision control valve;
9. The sample rack can be moved up and down and back and forth;
10. Equipped with two kinds of sample clamps.
11. Flame measuring scale;
12. High degree of automation, accurate experimental data and easy operation;
13. Box size: 835 x 400 x 815mm wide
14. Material: 1.5mm stainless steel
15. The bottom of the box is a flat natural vent, which is composed of 5cm*5cm square vents (1.5mm thick steel vents with a height of 50mm) to keep the air flowing smoothly
16. Meticulous workmanship, really no soldering process
17. Touched screen:
A. Size: 7 "effective display size 15.5cm long and 8.6cm wide;
B. Resolution: 800*480
C. Communication interface RS232, 3.3v CMOS or TTL, serial port mode
D. Storage capacity :1G
E. Pure hardware FPGA drive display, "zero" startup time, power can run
F. M3+FPGA architecture is adopted. M3 is responsible for instruction analysis, and FPGA focuses on TFT display
G. The main controller adopts a low-energy processor and automatically enters the energy-saving mode
Main technical parameters
1. Ambient temperature: 15 ℃ to 25 ℃;
2. Relative humidity: less than 85%;
3. Power supply voltage and power: 220V 50HZ 100W;
4. Gas source: commercial propane with a purity of not less than 95% can be replaced by liquefied petroleum gas in general test (users should provide their own gas source for transportation safety);
5. Bunsen burner applies flame for 15s to the pattern
6. Single-chip microcomputer control, digital display.
7. Burn aperture is Φ 0.17 mm, Bunsen flame length of 20 mm + / - 2 mm, burner can tilt 45 °.
8. Apply flame (1s-99s) to the sample, plus or minus 0.5s, and the accuracy can be adjusted arbitrarily, plus or minus 0.2s.
9. Combustible gas source: propane with a purity of more than 95%.
Applicable standard:ISO 11925-2:2002 E "flammability test method for building materials"
Design standard: GB/ t8626-2007 flammability test methods for building materials