Needle flame tester is iec60695-11-5, GB/ t5169.5-2008, gb4706.1-2005 IEC 884 IEC335 UL1694 standard for the use of small flame ignition source program simulation test items.
Needle flame test apparatus was made of specified size (0.9 mm) Φ needle burner, access to a particular gas (butane), with 45 ° Angle directional regularly try, depending on whether try ignition and burning time and burning length to rate due to fault conditions inside the equipment of small flames of fire risk.
Needle flame test instrument is suitable for lighting, low voltage electrical appliances, household appliances, machine tool electrical appliances, motor, electric tools, electronic instruments, electrical instrumentation, electrical fittings, accessories and other electrical and electronic equipment and components, components, research, production and quality inspection departments, can also be applied to insulation materials, engineering plastics industry or other solid combustible materials.
1, needle burner: inner hole Φ0.5 mm ± 0.1 mm, outside diameter≤Φ 0.9mm, long ≥ 35mm, or stainless steel
2, burner Angle: 45 ° inclined (trial) or vertical (adjust the flame height)
3. Ignition time: adjustable from 0 to 99 minutes and 99 seconds (30s is generally selected)
4, holding time: 0-99 minutes 99 seconds, automatic recording, manual pause
5. Flame height: 12mm 1mm (with height measuring instrument)
6. Fuel gas: 95% butane gas (bottled lighter gas is available)
7, temperature test range: 0 ~ 1000 ℃
8, flame temperature requirements: rose from 100 ℃± 2 ℃ to 700 ℃ ± 3 ℃ seconds in 23.5± 1 seconds
9, temperature measuring thermocouple: Φ import armoured thermocouple type (K) is 0.5 mm
10. Test background: black background
11. Test process: the test procedure is automatically controlled and the air is pumped independently
12. Reference standards: iec60695-11-5, GB/ t5169.5-2008, gb4706.1-2005
13. Studio volume: 0.5 cubic meter, stainless steel case (0.75 cubic meter or 1 cubic meter can be customized according to customer requirements)
14. External dimensions of the equipment: 1000mm wide 650mm deep 1300mm high