Glow Wire Test Apparatus would stipulate material (Ni80 / Cr20) and the shape of the heating wire (4 mm Φ nichrome wire) in large current heated to test temperature (550 ℃ ~ 960 ℃, after 1 mi to specified pressure (0.95± 0.1 N) vertical burning hot try 30 s, inspect goods and bedding content whether light-off or the burning time to determine the fire risk of electrical and electronic equipment finished product;Determination of ignitability, ignitability temperature (GWIT), ignitability and ignitability index (GWFI) of solid insulation materials and other solid combustible materials is also applicable to the industries of insulation materials, engineering plastics or other solid combustible materials.
IEC60695 UL746A IEC829 DIN695 VDE0471 GB/T5169.10-2017 GB4706.1
1. Adopt the single-chip microcomputer + touch screen control, high-precision thermometer independent electronic control system, to solve the problem that the actual conversion accuracy of PLC system cannot reach, and improve the anti-interference ability.Microcomputer control is more accurate.
2. Start, timing, exhaust, lighting and heating are all realized on the touch screen;After a group of experiments, the device will automatically pop out and save, just edit and save the name;All saved data can be queried in historical data
3. Seven-inch color touch screen
4. Intelligent 7mm limit adjustment
5. Fixture is suitable for various shapes and sizes of samples
6. Move freely in the X and Z directions to facilitate customers to conduct sample positioning
7. One-key operation is adopted to complete the entire test process with one key during the test process, and there is no need to switch between complicated buttons
8. The sample car adopts completely closed structure and will not roll over
9. Equipped with flame height ruler for easy observation of flame height
10. Overtemperature protection
Main technical parameters
test chamber volume: 0.5m3, depth × width × height: 60×95×90cm
Overall dimension: depth × width × height: 61×120×105cm
Glowing wire: ring with diameter of 4.0mm made from nickel/chromium wire
Temperature measuring device: 0.5mm armoured wire thermocouple, can withstand high temperature of 1050℃
Heating current: the current ranges from 120 to 150A when the temperature is 960℃
Force applied to the test: 0.8~ 1.2n, and limit the depth of compression to at least 7mm
Timer: a timer with the duration of ignition (Ti) and the duration of flame extinction (Te).Scope: 0 ~ 99.99 S
Material of outer box: electrostatic baking paint and mirror stainless steel.Selected according to customer requirements and business agreement.