Glow wire tester would stipulate material (Ni80 / Cr20) and the shape of the heating wire (4 mm Φ nichrome wire) in large current heated to test temperature (550 ℃ ~ 960 ℃, after 1 mi to specified pressure (1.0 N) vertical burning hot try 30 s, inspect goods and bedding content whether light-off or the burning time is measured in electrical and electronic equipment products of fire risk;To determine the ignitability, ignitability temperature (GWIT), ignitability and GWFI) of solid insulating materials and other solid combustible materials.
Main technical parameters
1. The glow wire temperature: 500 ~ 1000 ℃ + 2 ℃ continuous adjustable
2. Searing time: 0-999.9s 0.1s adjustable (30s is generally chosen)
3. Ignition time: 0-999.9s 0.1s, automatic recording, manual pause
4. Extinguishing time: 0-999.9s 0.1s, automatic recording, manual pause
5. Hot galvanic: Φ import armoured thermocouple type (K) is 0.5 mm
6. Burning hot wire: Φ nichrome wire 4 mm
7. Ironing depth: 7mm 0.5mm
8. Sample pressure: 1N 0.2n
9. Test speed: 14mm/s.
10. The red line photoelectric stop switch is adopted to make the limit more accurate.
11. Silicon controlled temperature regulating system makes temperature adjustment more accurate.
12. Digital display of time and temperature, convenient for observation and recording
13. Test background: black background.
14. Test process: automatic control of test procedure and independent air extraction
15. Studio volume: 0.5 cubic meter, (can be customized according to customer requirements, stainless steel chassis, 0.75
Cubic or 1 cubic
16. External dimensions of the equipment: 1000mm wide 650mm deep 1300mm high
Attached goods list
Combustion chamber station 1
Attachment disc 1
Share 1 pine plank
Certificate of compliance 1
Weight (0.5N) 2
One stainless steel gauge
Exhaust pipe root 1
Power cord root 1
GB/T5169.10-2006 GB5169.11 GB4706.1
IEC60695 UL746A IEC829 DIN695 VDE0471