The Reference Standard
IEC 884-1, GB2099.1, VDE, IEC335, GB4706.1, GB5169.5, UL1694.
Flame test chamber according to used in electronic, electrical products due to fault conditions, such as through the leak path of fault current, components or parts of overheating, such as bad contact also may cause fire, it may be shot into the nearby on the part of the test is simulation under fault conditions inside the product produced by the small flame, simulation technology is used to evaluate the fire risk.For small parts (or components) hot wire test or horizontal - vertical combustion test method is not suitable, can cite needle flame test method.If the sample is ignited during the hot wire test, a needle flame test is required for the combustion hazard.Suitable for electronic electrical products, household appliances, components, such as: terminal, centrifugal switch, electric rice cooker socket.
The Basic Specifications
1) Volume of the box: ≥0.5 m3 , with glass observation door
2) Fuel: butane gas
3) burner specification: more than 35 mm long, inner Ø0.5mm±0.1mm,Outside diameter less than Ø 0.9 mm
4) Flame height: 12mm ± 1mm adjustable
5) Flame temperature: 100 ℃ to 700 ℃ within 23.5 ± 1 S
6) Timer: adjustable within the range of 0 ~ 99 minutes and 99 seconds, the combustion time can be set, and the combustion duration can be recorded
7) Product features: the combustion chamber and main mechanical parts of this tester are all made of stainless steel, with beautiful shape, smoke resistance and gas corrosion resistance.Time and digital display, three - dimensional adjustable fixture, automatic control system, independent ventilation, easy to use observation records, stable and reliable.With a temperature measuring device.
8) Power supply: AC220V / 50Hz