Plastic Horizontal Flammability Testing Equipment is mainly used to determine the fire resistance of plastic or plastic parts by burning in the horizontal or vertical direction under the condition of 50W flame.
GB/T2408, GB13488, ISO1210, UL94 V- 0v-1v-2, ASTMD635, IEC707, IEC 60695-11-10 standard.
1, the burner: Φ inside diameter of 9.5 mm (12) ±0.3 mm single gas mixed gas, a Bunsen burner
2. Test inclination Angle: manually switch 0°, 20° and 45°65.90
3. Flame height: 20mm ± 2mm to 180mm±10mm, adjustable
4. Flame time: 0-999.9s±0.1s adjustable
5. Afterflame time: 0-999.9s±0.1s;
6. Counter: 0-9999
7. Combustion gas: 98% methane gas or 98% propane gas (LPG can be used instead in general)
8. Flow pressure: with pressure gauge (gas)
9. Temperature range: 0~1000℃
10. Flame temperature requirements: rise from 100℃±5℃ to 700℃±3℃ within 44±2 seconds and 54 seconds ±2 seconds
11. External size of equipment: 1100mm wide ×700mm deep ×1300mm high
12. Test background: orange or black background is optional
13. Test process: the test procedure is manually controlled and independently pumped