Humidity and temperature controlled chamber also known as "programmable constant temperature and humidity test chamber FR - 1204 constant temperature and humidity box", and "high and low temperature alternating humid heat test box/GDS - 100" belong to the same series, scientific research and in the fields of aviation, automobile, home appliances, the necessary test equipment, used to test and determine the electrician, electronics and other products and materials for high temperature, low temperature, alternating hot and humid degree or constant after testing the temperature of the environment changes of parameters and performance.
constant temperature and humidity test chamber is composed of temperature regulation (heating, cooling) and humidification.By rotating the fan installed in the casing at the top of the air into the cabinet gas circulation, balance the temperature and humidity inside the box body, the body of the built-in temperature and humidity sensor to collect data, spread to temperature and humidity controller (processor) micro information edit processing, wet thermal control instructions, heating unit, through the air condenser pipe and sink inside heating evaporation unit.
1. The test environment conditions: the environment temperature is + 5 ~ + 28 ℃, relative humidity of 85% or less, test under the condition of no sample in the oven
2. Test method: GB/T 5170.2-2008 temperature test equipment, GB/T 5170.5-2008 wet heat test equipment
3. The temperature range: 0 ℃ / - 20 ℃ and 40 ℃ / 70 ℃ ~ + 150 ℃
4. Control accuracy:
A. Temperature: ± 0.2 ℃ (the controller set point and controller) the difference between the measured values,
B. Humidity: 2.5% (the difference between the set value of the controller and the measured value of the controller)
5. Volatility: ≤ 0.5 ℃ (volatility as the center of the measured temperature zui half the difference between the high temperature and zui low temperature)
6. The temperature error: ± 1 ℃ or less (studio temperature controller display values measured the average temperature in the average temperature of minus center)
7. The temperature uniformity: ≤2.0 ℃ (temperature uniformity for measured zui in each test, high temperature and zui low temperature difference between the arithmetic mean)
8. Adjustable heating rate: 3 ℃ / min (nonlinear light)
9. Adjustable cooling rate: 1 ℃ / min (nonlinear light)
10. Humidity range (heat and humidity only) :(20 ~ 98) %RH (refer to temperature and humidity control range diagram, no active humidity and heat load) programmable constant temperature and humidity test box temperature and humidity control range diagram
11. Relative humidity error (heat and humidity only) : 2.0%RH