Salt spray machine simulates the marine climate and can be used to test the salt fog resistant performance of materials, products and their coatings. Such as, parts, electronic components, metal materials of protective layer and industrial products. They can also be used to evaluate the quality of the coatings.
1. Adopt automatically or manually adding water system, can watered by itself while lack of water.
2. Precise glass spray nozzle, good uniformity, mist dropping naturally, no NaCl crystallized salt
3. Double over-heat protection devise and alarm when water short storage to ensure use safety.
4. Digitally temperature controller, PID controlled, precision of ±0.1°C
5. Laboratory direct steam-heated, even heating speed, reducing the standby time.
6. Tapered Spray tower, even mist dropping
7. Saturated bucket is SUS #304, convenient for heating and humidifying, offer humidity for testing
8. Concentration of NaCl: 5%;PH of the water:6.5-7.2 (Liquid)
Technical Parameters with spray quartz nozzle machine:
Saline test (NSS ACSS) 35±1 °C / Corrosion Test (CASS) 50±1 °C
Pressure Bucket Temperature
Saline test method (NSS ACSS) 47±1 °C / Corrosion Test (CASS) 63±1 °C
5% concentration of NaCl, or every Liter 5% NaCl add 0.26g CuCl2H2O
Compressed Air Pressure(Kgf)
1.0~2.0ml /80cm2 /h (working at least 16 hours, and take the average value)
Continuous Spraying or Programmable Spraying
AC 220V, 1ph 3 lines15A