Corrosion chamber is for the surface treatment of various materials, include metal plating, hardware, electronic components, chemical coatings, paint, automobile, motorcycle, hardware, sanitary ware, screws, springs, magnetic materials, organic and inorganic membrane, anodizing, rust-proof oil industries such as quality inspection, test the corrosion resistance of their products.This product meets GB2423.17 "electrical and electronic products basic procedures test Ka", salt spray test method and GB10587, GJB150, DIN50021 continuous salt spray and other international standards.
1. Internal size (W * D * H) :600 * 400 * 450mm
Outer box size (W * D * H) :1130 * 1070 * 630mm
2, temperature range: RT + 10 ℃ to 55 ℃
3. Humidity range: 93%R.H
4, temperature uniformity, plus or minus 2 ℃
5, temperature fluctuation degree: plus or minus 0.5 ℃
6, fog settlement: 1-2 ml / 80 c ㎡
7. Spray mode: continuous/cycle optional
8. Test methods: salt spray test (NSS test), acetate spray test (ASS test), salt spray test (SS test), copper accelerated acetate spray test (CASS test), etc
9, sample frame: 15 ℃ to 30 ℃ specimen holder can meet tilt test (two layers);
10. Air compressor model: v-0.013/12.5 (customer supplied) exhaust pressure: 1.25m volume flow: 0.13m3/min
1. The salt spray test box is made of imported PVC reinforced rigid plastic board, with smooth and smooth surface, aging resistance and corrosion resistance;The FRP material should be discarded and the surface fading fibrosis should be generated over time. The fully plastic structure salt spray test chamber is more suitable for long-term strong acid and strong salt spray test without any damage.
2. The case cover is made of fully transparent imported shock-resistant plate, so as to facilitate the observation of the test status of test samples during the test.