Contact angle analyzer Brief introduction:
Automatic drop Angle test is used to test the contact Angle between liquid and solid, that is, to judge the wettability of liquid and solid by measuring the size of the contact Angle formed between liquid and solid.Widely used in silicon crystal, liquid crystal, glass, fiber, synthetic materials, ink, paint, pesticides and other fields of testing and research.The so-called contact Angle refers to the Angle formed when the liquid phase is sandwiched between the gas-liquid interface and the solid-liquid interface by two tangents at the solid-liquid-gas junction point on the solid surface and a drop on a solid horizontal plane.
Features of video optical contact Angle measuring instrument:
1. The instrument is manufactured with modern technology, advanced special CMOS digital camera, double high resolution zoom microscope and high brightness
2. LED background light source system, with 3d sample table, can move the table up and down, left and right, front and back and other directions.Realize micro injection and up and down, left and right precision movement.
3. At the same time, a telescopic rod structure worktable is designed, which can adapt to the occasion when the material thickness of different users increases.
4. The frame of the instrument can be adjusted appropriately according to the size of the model to expand the scope of use of the instrument.
5. The software is equipped with correction functions, and the results after multiple tests can be saved in the same report at the same time, which enables users to better control the material data.
6. The design of the instrument is elegant, easy to operate and meet the needs of users.Suitable for all kinds of industries to determine the contact Angle of users.
Technical parameters of video optical contact Angle measuring instrument:
1. Contact Angle measurement range: 0-180 °
2. Contact Angle measurement accuracy: ±0.1 °
3. Contact Angle test method: seat drop method
4. Contact Angle analysis methods: manual horizontal measurement, manual inclined plane measurement, width and height measurement, manual tangent method
5. 2nth fixed power hd microscope
6. Digital CMOS camera
8. The instant screenshots
9. Export any video movie sheet
10. Table size: 100mm*120mm
11. Table size: 100mm*120mm
12. Table movement: up and down about 50mm about 50mm before and after 30mm
13. Table scale up and down: 30mm
14. Table fixed plate movement: front and rear 150mm
15. Sampler movement: front and rear 80mm(fine tuning: 3mm)
16. Sample size: 100mm(wide)*80mm(thick)*~
17. Overall size of the instrument: 320mm(width)*530mm(length)*430mm(height)